The days of
Most health experts suggest that with a healthy diet and lifestyle habits, periods can be totally pain and pms free. But that is not always the case. Even with exercising and healthy veggie eating, the PMS still persists. Today, the experts have come with a new solution to PMS through the usage of CBD oil.
- The Cannibis or the CBD oil is obtained from marijuana or the hemp plant. This medicine does not have any psychological affects. It is also sfae for the women to use. The use of CBD oil goes back to ancient China, where it was prescribed by the healers to the women with menstrual cramps.
- The CBD oil has anti-inflammatory features. Hence, during menstrual cramps, usage of CBD oil helps to reduce inflammation which causes the pain.
- The CBD oil
is hasgreat pain relieving properties and acts as a muscle relaxer. If you consume or massage with it in the lower abdominal region. This leads to relaxing those muscles and relieving of the cramps.
During the menstrual cycle, the PMS causes headaches, bloating, and sore breasts. Every woman goes through different PMS symptoms. PMS can be caused by genetic factors. But more than anything stress is one of the biggest factors of PMS.
- The CBD oil can also be used for curing headaches and migraines which occur during the menstrual cycle. CBD oil usage in appropriate ratio can alleviate these problems of PMS.
- The last problem of PMS is the persistence of mood swings. Mood swings occur during the luteal phase of the cycle. Rather than taking anti-depressant, CBD oil is safer. The CBD oil is useful to cure anxiety and stress disorders.
- The CBD oil usage has a lot of stigma. It is still not accepted in modern medicine or suggested as a prescription. It is hoping that with more clinical research and data, the CBD oil will become useful for curing PMS