Clicks and pops are the common phenomena and we all get it sometime. What is very good, though, is they will tell you if you need any work in improving your mobility, strength, and motor control. If you add some simple movement and exercises in your daily lives will help you work on your clicks. You can try them, it is very simple. Here are some movements to work and mobilize and strengthen your joints and keep them happy and healthy for a long time:
Bear Walk is the strengthening and cardio workout that generally involves all the muscle groups that include ones in the lower and upper body and your core muscle. This dynamic workout fires up all these muscle groups that, in turn, burn out calories.
How To Do It
Crouch downside with both your hands -width apart and put your feet behind with your hips up in air & eyes forward.
Start crawling forward with the right hand and left foot and follow it with the left hand and right foot. You can take 4 steps and more depending on the space, and turn around and do bear walk backside.
How does this exercise helps: The exercise will put good pressure by your wrists and hands when you try to straighten your arms, you can strengthen your muscles around your joints in the wrists, shoulders, and elbows. When you work to straighten your legs with time, you will strengthen the lower body so your knees, hips, and ankles are healthy.
Now we will see how to do Monkey that will help you with the Squat Position
- Begin by dropping in the deep squat position).
- Put both your hands on the ground to your front side and outside your leg, that makes your right hand in front of the left foot and left hand is one foot apart from the right hand.
- Press in the ground when you pull both your legs on the left and landing with the right foot behind the left hand.
- Continue toward the left side for many paces in one row before switching the directions.
How does this exercise helps: Even though you struggle with your bodyweight squat initially, you will find with continuously doing Monkey exercise can help you to improve your squat. When it improves, your knees, ankles, and hips will support your weight that can strengthen those areas.
Let us work on Frogger that starts in the deep squat
- First, start in the plank position and jump your feet outside your hands, and slowly coming in the deep squat to keep both your hands on the floor.
- Jump out your feet back in the plank position.
Frogger Will Improve Your Squat
- Just like Monkey, you need to start in the squat position and go deeper as far as possible.
- Place both your hands on the ground about one foot, with hands inside your knees.
- Press in the ground and hop your legs ahead to meet both your hands.
- Reset the hand’s position so they come in front, and keep going forward in this style.
How do this exercise help: Main focus of Frogger on squat is very good for your joints health. With Frogger, although, there is a huge emphasis on elbow, shoulder and wrist strength and you can little more pressure with your hands when you get a bit stronger and helps the joints to support more weight.